The Computer Science Program Educational Objectives are that upon graduation students will be able to:
- Become valued members in the computing profession.
- Collaborate effectively on a team, as members or leaders.
- Critically analyze problems to design, implement, and evaluate computing-based solutions in an ethical manner.
- Achieve professional growth in their field.
- Contribute to the well-being of the community and the world at large.
The Department assesses these objectives through various means.
Reviewed and Approved 06/04/2020